How Our Classes Work
Our literacy and GED classes will help you improve your academic skills (reading, writing and math) and work towards obtaining your GED.
The GED diploma can allow you to pursue a job or apply to college and pursue a post-secondary education. Our GED classes will help prepare you for writing the GED exams in the 5 official subjects: Reading, Writing, Math, Social Studies, and Science.
- Contact us. Call 506-857-9912 or fill out the information form. We will be in touch with you to help you get started in a class.
- Meet with a teacher. They will assess your academic level and give you material to work on based on your level.
- Work independently. With the help of a teacher, you can study in class or from home, full-time or part-time, and in the daytime or the evenings. Our classes are flexible!
- Sign-up for the GED exams. When you are ready, your teacher can help you register.
Newcomers who have written and oral English or French skills at an intermediate level are welcome to join a class.
- Classes are located throughout south east New Brunswick
- Flexible hours:
- full and part-time day classes
- part-time evening classes
- There is no charge for any of the classes
- Small class sizes
- Join a class at any time
- Study independently with the help of a teacher
- Friendly and relaxed environment